Welcome to the Town of East Bloomfield!
A checklist for new residents:
- Before you sign up for curbside service, consider the Town Transfer Station.
- Make sure you are getting any tax exemptions that you are entitled to.
- We welcome dogs, they just need to be licensed. Even if they were licensed in your previous Town.
- Area Links; For Schools, Fire Departments and other area services/attractions.
- Doing any additions/remodeling? Check with the Code Enforcement Office to see if a permit is required.
- Take advantage of our wonderful Town Parks.
FREE Composters Available. The Town of East Bloomfield has composters available for Town residents. If interested in obtaining a composter, please contact Patty Conklin at (585) 657-7700, Option 6.
In case of significant weather events and you experience power outages, please contact National Grid at 1-800-867-5222. You may also track outages and estimated power restoration times at National Grid’s website - https://www.nationalgridus.com/Upstate-NY-Business/Storms-Outages/Outage-Central
TIP : Have your cellphones fully charged at all times.